We extend our deepest gratitude to the exceptional speakers who made the European Quantum Industry Consortium (QuIC) Plenary Meeting in Madrid an overwhelming success. Their valuable contributions have left a lasting impact on all of us, and we are grateful for their presence, insights, and expertise.
A special thanks to:
- Carme Artigas, Secretary of State for Digitization and Artificial Intelligence from the Spanish Government
- Lina Gálvez Muñoz, Member of the European Parliament
- Gustav Kalbe, Acting Director of DG Connect C “Digital Excellence and Science Infrastructure” from the European Commission
- 岡田俊輔 (Shunsuke Okada), President and CEO of Toshiba Digital Solutions as representative of Q-STAR
- Daniel Opalka, Program Officer – Research and Innovation from EuroHPC Joint Undertaking
- Ulises Arranz Cuéllar, GI Quantum Computing Advisor from EY
- José María Lucía Moreno, Partner of EY wavespace Madrid
- Jaime Gómez García Gómez, Representative at the EU Quantum Industry Consortium, AMETIC
Your presence and contributions made this event truly exceptional. We appreciate your commitment and expertise, and we look forward to future collaborations and shared endeavors.
Thank you for making the European Quantum Industry Consortium (QuIC) Plenary Meeting a resounding success!
In addition, we are delighted to have had the representation of Jose Luis Rosales, Vicente Martín Ayuso, and Laura Ortiz from the UPM Quantum Computing and Information Group at the QuIC conference organized by AMETIC in Madrid. Their presence and the opportunity to present the invitation to join the MadQCI-UPM Quantum Network project showcased the importance of shaping the future of quantum network-based security.
We express our gratitude to the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM) for their active involvement and contributions to the advancement of quantum technology.